28 Jun 2012 Bloomberg “The Constitutionality of the Health Care Act. The Supreme Court reaffirmed a fundamental principle. Here in America no illness or accident should lead to any families financial ruin. There will be politics about who won and who lost. That discussion completely misses the point. Whatever the politics the decision is a victory for people all over the country. This law has a direct impact on so many Americans. If you are one of the more than 250M Americans with Health Insurance, you will keep your Health Insurance. Insurance companies will no longer discriminate. They cannot drop your coverage if you get sick, they cannot jack up your premiums without reason. This has helped millions of Americans. 13 million of you will receive a rebate because they spent too much on CEO bonuses and not enough on healthcare. Under the age of 26 can stay on their parents’ health plans. Seniors can seek a discount on their prescriptions. All of this is happening because of the Affordable Care Act. They enjoy broad popular support. All of these benefits will continue for those with Health Insurance. If you are one of those without Health Insurance….you will have plans to choose from. States can come up with ways. I’ve asked Congress to give States the flexibility. Once States set up these exchanges Insurance companies won’t be able to discriminate. They won’t push you into bankruptcy. You will have the same chance to get affordable healthcare as everybody else. People …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
Incoming search terms:
- obamacare per emory hospital
- Obama passess 666 into bill
- Obama pass 666 bills
- American 666 Bill by President Obama
- obama enacting the 666 law
- Has Obama pass 666 into law
- president obama signs 666 law
- have obama pass 666 into law