Premier Healthcare Alliance Experts to Discuss Health Reform, Accountable Care, Supply Chain Improvement
CHARLOTTE, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Premier healthcare alliance experts to discuss health reform, accountable care, supply chain improvement
Read more on Business Wire
GOP Eyes Black Vote in 2012
With two Black Republicans among the Republican freshman class, the GOP is looking into ways it can expand support from the Black community in 2012. It will be tough: the party has to sell its efforts to repeal health care…
Read more on New America Media
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum