Policy & Politics in Nursing and Health Care, 5th Edition enables readers to analyze policy issues, enhance their political knowledge and skills, and prepare for leadership roles in policy-making and public health. This resource cultivates the development of valuable skills including conflict management, lobbying, the use of media, and working with communities for change — essential abilities for any nurse assuming a leadership role in today’s changing health care environment.
**Solid breadth and depth of content covers both policy and politics.
**Contributors include many leading nurse experts in policy and politics.
**A diverse mix of styles, perspectives, and levels of content to appeal to many nursing audiences.
**Policy Spotlights provide key information on specific policy issues such as complementary therapies, reimbursement, social security, childcare and Medicare issues and options.
List Price: $ 79.95
Price: $ 64.77
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Health Care and Utilitarianism