PerkinElmer Inc., which makes medical instruments, said Thursday its fiscal second-quarter net income more than doubled, helped by a gain on an acquisition and other items.
See the original post here:
PerkinElmer 2Q net income doubles on acquisition
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- MILITARY MEDICAL MISTREATMENT & THE FERES DOCTRINE
- Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation Finalizes Acquisition of Doctors Network of America and Expands its Medical Billing Services West
- Senior Living Executives Discuss Health Care Reform at 2010 Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Conference …