PerkinElmer Inc., which makes medical instruments, said Thursday its fiscal second-quarter net income more than doubled, helped by a gain on an acquisition and other items.
See the original post here:
PerkinElmer 2Q net income doubles on acquisition
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Advice on health care reform law offered at KC forums