WASHINGTON (Reuters) – As the U.S. Supreme Court prepared to announce a decision on President Barack Obama’s signature healthcare law, one of the legislation’s chief supporters predicted that it would be upheld by a 6-3 vote.
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
Incoming search terms:
- hillary predicts 6-3 vote
- obamas healthcare plan unbiased
- pelosi health care
- VOTES FOR health care reform statistics