One of the biggest consequences of Tuesday’s vote is the survival of health reform. Now that the president has won a new term, and kept a Democratic majority in the Senate to back him up, Republicans have lost any chance at repealing his biggest domestic initiative. It doesn’t mean smooth sailing, however.
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation