Older women with early stage breast cancer can safely skip radiation therapy and go straight to taking pills that help keep tumors from coming back, researchers reported on Thursday.
Older patients can skip breast radiation: study
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom
- Advice on health care reform law offered at KC forums
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- Med On Time – Medport ‘Reminds You When It’s Time To Take Your Pills!’
- Happy New Year from Fine Treatment and Wishes Be Healthier Rejecting Aggressive Treatment Options for Chronic Conditions as Thermobalancing Therapy Helps Naturally