Question by oxford dictionary: OBAMA’S Healthcare Bill?
do you think Obama’s healthcare bill turned out to be successful? can anybody please give me exact details about pros and cons of it, PLEASE, i REALLY need it
Answer by rendarsmith
Well it passed, so I guess it was successful.
Everyone can now get health care via the public option. More people can live without injury and can get treatments.
It is likely going to cause a tax increase, and people who pay for their own health care now have to pay higher taxes for everyone else’s health care, so they feel cheated.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Advanced Healthcare Associates Reaches Agreement With Diagnotes
- Affordable Healthcare Act Pros / Cons
- The Healthcare Bill – Good and Bad
- Does anyone find it embarrassing to live in a state that wants to repeal the health care bill?
- Austin and Boxerman’s Information Systems For Healthcare Management, Seventh Ed