This new edition provides a more objective and less political easy-to-read guideline to the law than the highly advertised Nick Tate’s ObamaCare Survival Guide —ObamaCare Facts
It’s almost impossible to turn on the news these days without hearing about Obamacare or its official title, the Affordable Care Act. This was signed into law on March 23, 2010 by President Barack Obama. Despite attempts by previous administrations, none was successful in achieving significant reform of the health care system. However, the health reform law, disapprovingly referred to as Obamacare by some members of the Republican Party, has created a stir of controversy regarding its effectiveness, overall costs and potential impact on the US debt. Between those declaring it to be the worst thing since Hitler and those singing its praises, it can be very difficult to understand exactly what Obamacare is and its implications for every American.
Now, This collection dispels false fears by giving you more objective and less political easy-to-read guide to the law, helping readers understand the basics of the ObamaCare health care plan and bill, so you can decide for yourself what you think of ObamaCare, based on the facts and not the News Radio / TV opinions. It serves as a valuable resource for those currently insured, those who are not, and the tens of millions of seniors, youth, business people and others who will be affected by the new law.
List Price: $ 11.85
Price: $ 11.85
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- Affordable change
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- Doesn’t universal healthcare make economic sense?
- Why Do Some Doctors Dislike The Affordable Healthcare Act?
Incoming search terms:
- health care reform survival guide
- 2013 health care reform survival guide
- Free Obama Care Survival Guide
- obama car survival guide facts
- obamacare com survival guide
- ObamaCare Survival Guide
- Obamacare Survival Guide rar
- the obama care survival guide