Hanover Park, IL (PRWEB) February 08, 2012
Submitting nominations by midnight on February 16th, The Champions for Change White House program is seeking individuals and organizations that have spent the last two years teaching others about the benefits of the Affordable Care Act. ERISAclaim.com offers new webinars on why and how healthcare providers, doctors and hospitals as well as all claims or financial management professionals should participate in this most important healthcare landmark reform, as PPACA Advocate nomination, especially for provider reimbursement, by casting the vote on: who will be entitled to the PPACA Nobel Prize (aka Champions for Change) for healthcare provider community, that have spent the last two years teaching other healthcare providers and patients about the benefit of the Affordable Care Act: Certified PPACA Claim Specialist?
The White House wants to highlight those champion individuals or organizations for their efforts in raising healthcare provider awareness about PPACA claims regulation under Affordable Care Act over the past two years. If you know an individual organization that has been educating healthcare provider community every day on the benefits of health care reform or helping healthcare providers benefit under the Affordable Care Act by becoming a Certified PPACA Claim Specialist, nominate them by using this link to the White House Form by midnight on February 16,” says Dr. Jin Zhou, President of ERISAclaim.com, a national expert on PPACA and ERISA appeals and compliance.
According to the White House Office of Public Engagement, in order to nominate “The Champion of Change” of PPACA, one must describe:
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- President Obama Signs Health Reform Into Law
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law