President Barack Obama scored two major endorsements for his health overhaul push Thursday and trumpeted the news as House Democratic leaders pushed toward a vote Saturday on far-reaching legislation remaking the US health care system. (Nov. 5)
See the original post:
Obama Welcomes AARP Backing of Health Care Bill
- Obama tries to humanize the healthcare debate
- White House Axes Part of Health-Care Overhaul
- Andy Griffith Backs Healthcare Reform In New PSA
- La. health dept. plans for federal health overhaul
- Could overhaul undermine employer health coverage?