President Barack Obama scored two major endorsements for his health overhaul push Thursday and trumpeted the news as House Democratic leaders pushed toward a vote Saturday on far-reaching legislation remaking the US health care system. (Nov. 5)
See more here:
Obama Welcomes AARP Backing of Health Care Bill
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Health Care and Utilitarianism