Obama Touts Health-Care Law Before Donors While Mum With Voters
23 (Bloomberg) — President Barack Obama is using passage of the health-care law to help him get re-elected. He's just not making the sales pitch in public. Asked at a Nov. 13 press conference in Kapolei, Hawaii, about whether he was concerned about …
Read more on San Francisco Chronicle
Obama administration calls on health insurer to reduce rate hike
Using a tool in the new healthcare law for the first time, officials call the 12% increase 'unreasonable.' Reporting from Washington — The Obama administration called on a health insurance company to reduce a planned rate increase in Pennsylvania, …
Read more on Los Angeles Times
Health care recusal is the judges' call
There is a lot of speculation regarding whether Justices Elena Kagan or Clarence Thomas should recuse themselves from the Supreme Court case on President Barack Obama's health care law. Kagan, for her part, was Obama's solicitor general at the time the …
Read more on Politico
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- How are Human Rights related to Healthcare?
- Health-Care Law Upheld Washington Post Obamacare President Obama 6/29 Newspaper
- Facts Are First Casualty of Health-Care Fight