Obama, Romney, 'Obamacare' and the Facts
Numerous leading Republicans have said this over and over again, presenting the health care law as another budget-busting initiative by the Obama administration in the same vein as the stimulus or the auto-industry bailout. “ 'Obamacare' adds trillions …
Read more on National Journal
Distaste for Health Care Law Reflects Spending on Ads
A Supreme Court ruling on the constitutionality of the health care law is expected any day now, but even if the Obama administration wins in the nation's highest court, most evidence suggests it has lost miserably in the court of public opinion …
Read more on New York Times
On health care, the public doesn't like its options
As we have written before, all of the spin around the health care law should not distract from the fact that opinions about it have remained remarkably steady over the past two years. Here's a chart put together by the Post polling department — follow …
Read more on Washington Post (blog)
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- President Obama Signs Health Reform Into Law
- Can someone supply unbiased facts about the Health-care Bill that is trying to be passed.?
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA