Obama pleads to voters: ‘Don’t give in to fear’
Flying thousands of miles to reap millions of dollars, President Barack Obama is dashing across the country to help his party retain power, essentially offering one familiar argument: Republicans don’t solve problems.
Read more on WRIC 8 News Richmond
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Health-Care Law Upheld Washington Post Obamacare President Obama 6/29 Newspaper
- FACT CHECK: Obama pushes plans that flopped before
- White House: Romer, key Obama economic adviser, resigning to return to academia