www.24medica.com US Health Care Bill pays a Visit to the Bizarro World Written by Mike Cohen Friday, 20 November 2009 I’ve been trying to read our Healthcare bill, and have found to be impossible because after reading it (mind you new sections seem to be added every minute), I may need two attorneys and English translators to come up with an explanation of what it all means. Sorry to have to expose you to a portion of that very poorly written, 1990 page health care bill (Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry), but maybe you can tell me what it means. “… the Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this Subsection referred to as the Registry) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that – (A) is that has been used in or on a patient; and (B) is a Class III device; or (ii) A Class II device that is Implantable…” Now what is this? From what I could gather, devices that are implantable are called MicroChips, I know this much. “Class II, Class III implantable devices, data on each device”? Really? What are micorchips doing in a Health Care bill?
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Required RFID implanted chip Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government …
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
Incoming search terms:
- h r 3590 section 2561
- rfid obama health care bill
- Hr 3962 rfid
- obama care rfid
- obama health care bill rfid
- obama health care RFID
- obama approves 666
- obama health care scheme RFID
- obama health care plan rfid