www.24medica.com US Health Care Bill pays a Visit to the Bizarro World Written by Mike Cohen Friday, 20 November 2009 I’ve been trying to read our Healthcare bill, and have found to be impossible because after reading it (mind you new sections seem to be added every minute), I may need two attorneys and English translators to come up with an explanation of what it all means. Sorry to have to expose you to a portion of that very poorly written, 1990 page health care bill (Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry), but maybe you can tell me what it means. “… the Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this Subsection referred to as the Registry) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that – (A) is that has been used in or on a patient; and (B) is a Class III device; or (ii) A Class II device that is Implantable…” Now what is this? From what I could gather, devices that are implantable are called MicroChips, I know this much. “Class II, Class III implantable devices, data on each device”? Really? What are micorchips doing in a Health Care bill?
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Hey, Maybe The Healthcare Bill can provide this for FREE – RFID Chip Implant
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
Incoming search terms:
- h r 3590 section 2561
- rfid obama health care bill
- Hr 3962 rfid
- obama care rfid
- obama health care bill rfid
- obama health care RFID
- obama approves 666
- obama health care scheme RFID
- obama health care plan rfid