Obama hails U.S. Senate passage financial reform bill
People attend a press conference after a key vote on Wall Street accountability legislation on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C., capital of the United States, July 15, 2010. The U.S. Senate voted Thursday to end debate on the historic financial overhaul, setting the stage for final approval of the landmark legislation.
Read more on People’s Daily
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
Incoming search terms:
- hr 3692 rfid
- hr 3692 rfid chip
- hr 3692 micro chip
- hr3692 rfid
- hr3692 rfid text
- hr3692 bill rd id chip
- HR 3692 Sectiion 2571 Page 1001 Paragraph 1
- H R 3692 Rfid chips
- hr 3692 page1001 paragraph 1
- hr 3692 page 1004