After meeting with the Senate Democratic Caucus at the White House today President Obama said that he is “cautiously optimistic” that the health care bill will be passed, saying that they are on the “precipice” of achievement yet stayed away from any deadlines on when this might happen. Barack Obama – Health care – Democratic Caucus of the United States Senate – United States – Health
Obama "Cautiously Optimistic" on Health Care Reform
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism