More than 15 percent of Americans lacked health insurance in 2009, a slight rise from 2008, according to U.S. government survey data released Wednesday.
United States – Insurance – Health insurance – Federal government of the United States – Financial Services
View full post on msnbc.com: Health care
- Obama hails U.S. Senate passage financial reform bill
- “We’re Number 37″ – Paul Hipp
- Updated: Dem mailer includes West’s Social Security number; challenger claims ‘unprecedented new low’
- (AFX UK Focus) 2010-06-14 23:28 U.S. sets rules for employer healthcare plans
- State Medicaid program has listed 25,000 people with the same Social Security Number?