Novartis AG is bracing for lower profitability this year as key products like top-selling blood pressure drug Diovan face competition from cheaper rivals, the Swiss drugmaker said as it posted an 8 percent rise in quarterly earnings.
- Bob Chaput of Clearwater Compliance Selected to Speak at Healthcare Billing Management Association (HBMA) 2012 Spring Educational Conference
- Novartis drug Afinitor wins EU nod to treat breast cancer
- Democrats to Dump Obama in 2012? « rjjrdq's America II
- Premier Provider of Invisalign in Columbus, Ohio Announces $1,000 Price Drop for 2012
- Aetna lifts earnings outlook for 2011, 2012