NLN CEO Tapped by Departments of Health and Human Services and Defense for New High-Profile National Initiative to …
The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention was announced on September 10, World Suicide Prevention Day, by the secretaries of HHS, Defense, and Veterans Affairs. Invited by Secretary Sebelius and Secretary Gates to join the alliance as a founding member, Dr. Malone attended the inaugural meeting of the Executive Committee, an elite board on which Dr. Malone will also serve.
Read more on PRWeb via Yahoo! News
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- How are Human Rights related to Healthcare?
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America