Denville, NJ (PRWEB) June 23, 2012
Chodda says, “The new and unique documentation system will definitely replace the painstaking hand based documentation process as people are looking for more efficiency and want to implement processes that will cost less as well will require less time.
Chhoda is an expert in introducing web based physical therapy management systems with the examples like for recording Clinical Contacts and for managing to Therapy Newsletters. The benefits of physical therapy documentation systems include a wide range of features, according to Chhoda. This is why he suggests all the physical therapists to ensure an EMR system for their own practices.
Booking, Cancellation and the number of absence analysis
The booking system is relatively easy in the web based system as the whole system can be automatically managed while allocating visiting slots for the customers. Cancellation and keeping track of cancellation is also easy in a web based electronic medical records (EMR), according to Chhodas experience. Besides, this system enables the therapists to monitor the number of cancellation and the rate of no show and can also control the booking of the patients who had past records of extreme no show rates. And since the communication process is done electronically, the rates of errors also decreases at an high extent
Visits Per Patient:
Chhoda noted that a web based EMR system presents the therapist with the option to define the average visits by them and run a correlation with the referral points to analyze the pattern of growth and also the areas of growth for the business. This way, the therapists become capable of promoting the importance and the need for the therapy and also reduce the percentage of self discharge by the patient.
As an industry expert, Chhoda says that, although the complete process of transferring into a web based physical therapy software might be time consuming; it has great values to offer. This is in fact a great method of information utilization providing efficacy and efficiency.
Chhodas office can be reached by phone at 201-535-4475. For more information, visit the website at http://www.emrnews.com.
ABOUT NITIN CHHODA
Nitin Chhoda PT, DPT is a licensed physical therapist, a certified strength and conditioning specialist and an entrepreneur. He is the author of “Physical Therapy Marketing For The New Economy” and Marketing for Physical Therapy Clinics and is a prolific speaker, writer and creator of products and systems to streamline medical billing and coding, electronic medical records, health care practice management and marketing to increase referrals. He has been featured in numerous industry magazines, major radio and broadcast media, and is the founder of Referral Ignition training systems and the annual Private Practice Summit. Chhoda speaks extensively throughout the U.S., Canada and Asia. He is also the creator of the Therapy Newsletter and Clinical Contact, both web-based services to help private practices improve communication with patients, delivery better quality of care and boost patient retention.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- How do you think America’s health care system should be changed?
- Are there certain health care benefits you feel should not be covered by Medicare or Medicaid? Explain your an?
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom
- Happy New Year from Fine Treatment and Wishes Be Healthier Rejecting Aggressive Treatment Options for Chronic Conditions as Thermobalancing Therapy Helps Naturally