NEW SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL WILL BE BUILT IN ACCOMACK COUNTY, OFFICIALS ANNOUNCE THURSDAY
NASSAWADOX – The Shore Health Services Board of Directors voted Tuesday to build a new facility in the geographic area between Keller and Parksley while maintaining significant outpatient, diagnostic and physician services in Northampton.
Read more on Eastern Shore News
- Business leaders discuss new health care reform
- Adventure Seeker Hopes Climb will Benefit UBB Miner’s Memorial
- Photographic Print of Detention room in London s Bridewell Hospital from Everett Collection
- NAPW Orange County Local Chapter Hosted Networking 101Meeting at SYSPROs Costa Mesa Offices and Discussed Plans for Winter Trip to Italy
- Movers roundup: BlueLinx, Edwards Lifesciences