bytestyle.tv It just blows my mind that THIS is the best they can do. That instead of looking at ways to reduce healthcare costs so more Americans could afford coverage, their knee-jerk reaction is to tax our businesses to help fund their $2 trillion “plan.” I want people to be able to afford healthcare. I just don’t see how that can happen if every move Congress makes increases the burden on our already stressed small businesses (which I believe are the lifeblood and future of this country). LEARN MORE & TAKE ACTION HERE: bytestyle.tv * * * * * This alert was made possible by my awesome sponsors. Interested? bytestyle.tv Brought to you by: bit.ly LeadershipInstitute.org http SecularStupidest.com http myqute.com
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
Incoming search terms:
- universal health care has nothing to do with socialism
- new health care bill facts for small businesss