nosyspot.blogspot.com Do You Want The Government to Replace Insurance Companies Dictating What You Do and What Not To Do When You Get Sick? Take your pick? How about NONE? The healthcare in the USA is broken. Yeah, you do not want your insurance company to dictate what you want done. But do you now want both your insurance company AND the government telling you what you can and can not do? Instead of being dependent on insurance companies, you will now be depending both on the insurance companies AND the government. Good riddance!
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
Incoming search terms:
- New Health Care Bill Facts – The CONS
- 2014 health care bill pros and cons
- new health care bill pros and cons
- pros and cons healthcare bill 2012
- pros and cons new health care bill october 1
- pros and cons of health care bill for medical professionals
- pros and cons to the new health care bill
- pros cons health care reform bill 2012
- what are the pros and cons of new healthcare bill