NCR Increases Share Repurchase Authorization to $250 Million
DULUTH, Ga.—-NCR Corporation today announced that the Company’s board of directors has authorized a $210 million share repurchase program. This program is in addition to $40 million remaining from existing share repurchase authorizations.
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Health IT Expert Vineet Gulati to Share Innovative Technology to Improve Health Care at the Fifth Annual Health 2.0 Conference
- AUTISM AWARENESS MILLION DOLLAR BILL – LOT OF 2 BILLS
- Amgen’s Prolia Has the Potential to Steal a Prominent Share of the Osteoporosis Market
- More Than One Million Visitors have Already Visited the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in 2010