NCR Increases Share Repurchase Authorization to $250 Million
DULUTH, Ga.—-NCR Corporation today announced that the Company’s board of directors has authorized a $210 million share repurchase program. This program is in addition to $40 million remaining from existing share repurchase authorizations.
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Alicare Medical Management Enhances Provider Communication Capabilities Through TCS Healthcare Technologies AcuExchange Online Authorization Tool
- Can’t Go Home: Americans In Canada Share Health Care Stories
- CDC survey shows 3 million more uninsured in 2009
- Heritage Bank Launches $125 Million ASX-listed Debt Transaction
- UnitedHealth Group Invests $2 Million in Valley Community Clinic to Enhance Health Care Access for Underserved and …