NC Rep. Kissell bucks Democratic party with Holder, health care votes
Democratic U.S. Rep. Larry Kissell, whose rural North Carolina district has become even more Republican, is bucking his party again in two high-profile congressional votes.
Read more on Kansas City Star
Minnesota newspaper publisher: Health care law a snoozer
As I was perusing a statewide website, I saw lots of stuff about the health care law following the U.
Read more on Minneapolis Star Tribune
Health-Care Advocates: Do You Need One?
To help navigate the health-care world, patients are increasingly turning to health advocates to smooth the process.
Read more on Fox Business
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation