Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) May 09, 2012
National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) announced today that it has hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to provided SEC PCAOB auditing services and has also changed its name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) effective immediately. Michael DeLaGarza, CEO of National Scientific Corporation, stated that the hiring of S E Clark & Company, P C will start the process of bring the company into full reporting compliance with the SEC. Also, the name change will better represent the new direction of the companys medical software business. Our new software will be available on May 10, 2012 on two platforms: a standalone web application and an integrated application into the companys soon to be release Cloud application (http://www.cloud-mds.com).
Cloud-MDs is a Cloud Based, 5010 and ICD-10 compliant, medical software solution and service, designed by experienced healthcare programers for healthcare providers, that produces Actionable Information to help Independent Physician Practices, New Care Delivery Models (ACO), Healthcare Systems and Billing Services optimize a wide range of business processes resulting in, Increased Profits, Higher Quality, Greater Efficiency, Noticeable Cost Reductions and Better Patient Care. In this era of tighter controls on healthcare spending, continued downward pressure on reimbursements by insurance companies, the lack of reliable patient balance management and unsustainable cost levels, providers are looking for new ways to remain competitive. Cloud-MDs offers Providers the tools, organization and knowledge required to accomplish these critical items and still do what they love practice medicine while simultaneously improving the health of their medical business. Major components of this ground breaking solution include Practice Management, Electronic Health Care Records, Revenue Management and a Business Intelligence (BI) Dash board.
For further information about Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation go to http://www.cloud-mds.com or mdlg(at)cloud-mds(dot)com.
Certain statements in this press release that are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements may be identified by the use of words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “expect,” “future,” “may,” “will,” “would,” “should,” “plan,” “projected,” “intend,” and similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of National Scientific Corporation (the Company) to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The Company’s future operating results are dependent upon many factors, including but not limited to the Company’s ability to: (i) defend sell its software; (ii) build the management and human resources and infrastructure necessary to support the growth of its business; (iii) competitive factors and developments beyond the Company’s control; and (iv) other risk factors discussed in the Company’s periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available for review at http://www.sec.gov under “Search for Company Filings.”
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- Pet Insurance Agency, Pets Best Insurance, Celebrates Company Anniversary During Septembers National Pet Health Insurance Month
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- How do you think America’s health care system should be changed?
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
Incoming search terms:
- affordable care act section 2521 p 1001 national medical device registry
- Chip Implant maker Pink Sheets