Nashua South students weigh health care law in US History class
US History teacher Frank Covart talks to his class about the Affordable Care Act Thursday, March 29, 2012, at Nashua High School South. Students discussed the pros and cons of changes in the health care reform law, yearly through 2018.
Read more on Nashua Telegraph
Santorum's ailing daughter taken to hospital
MORE, MORE MORE of your money, they can't get enough, and children and teens and grownups die all over the Untited States because they can't get affordable healthcare. Just wondering if this was a pre-existing condition that the Repub's didn't want to …
Read more on msnbc.com
Drilling Down into IPAB: Pros and Cons
By Bara Vaida, Kaiser Health News It sounds like a new Apple product, but IPAB is actually a controversial board that is at the heart of House Republicans' efforts to upend the 2010 federal health law — or at least make it a strong campaign issue.
Read more on MedPage Today
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
Incoming search terms:
- rfid healthcare bill washington post
- obamas medical bill the 14th
- true or false?obama chip implant
- sebelius approves micro chip
- microchip added to healthcare bill by republican
- obama microchip 2013 msnbc
- pay pat boone earns for speaking
- romneycare rfid chip implants in humans
- consequences of obamas healthcare reform bill and rfid implantation