Nanotope enters agreement with Smith & Nephew to develop cartilage regeneration product
Arrowhead Research Corporation today announced that its portfolio company, Nanotope, Inc., has entered into an agreement with Smith & Nephew, Inc., a member of the Smith & Nephew plc group to develop a cartilage regeneration product for human healthcare markets using a subset of its proprietary regenerative medicine technology.
Read more on News-Medical-Net
- Stellar Pharmaceuticals Inc. Signs Agreement for Distribution and Sale of Uracyst(R) in Spain
- Smith: We’ve had some bad bills
- Better sales, lower costs boost Baxter 3Q profit
- VIDEO: Health Care Webchat « Rock the Vote Blog
- Myriad Genetics hails diagnostic product test