Motivational Interviewing in Health Care: Helping Patients Change Behavior (Applications of Motivational Interviewin)
Much of health care today involves helping patients manage conditions whose outcomes can be greatly influenced by lifestyle or behavior change. Written specifically for health care professionals, this concise book presents powerful tools to enhance communication with patients and guide them in making choices to improve their health, from weight loss, exercise, and smoking cessation, to medication adherence and safer sex practices. Engaging dialogues and vignettes bring to life the core skills of motivational interviewing (MI) and show how to incorporate this brief evidence-based approach into any health care setting. Appendices include MI training resources and publications on specific medical conditions.
List Price: $ 28.00
Price: $ 21.52
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
- Obama Care, Health Care, Health Care Bill, HR4872, Nancy Pelosi Reconciliation