By Aaron Blake If House Democrats sustain major losses on Nov. 2, the health care law passed earlier this year is likely to be a big reason. The proof is in the pudding: while Republicans have been hammering away at Democratic incumbents who voted for the bill and even open seat candidates who expressed support for the legislation, Democrats have run almost no ads playing up the bill. After the …
See the original post:
Most Democrats avoid healthcare on campaign trail
- Fuck Democrats, Fuck Republicans. Votes are an illusion.
- What are some of the bad things in the health care bill passed by the house?
- Health Care Reform Splits GOP: Republicans Divided On How To Replace Law
- AFP attacks state Democrats on bipartisan 2011 health care exchange law
- GOP plans to replace health-care overhaul if it controls Congress, but with what is unclear