Girls under 18 undergoing gynecological surgeries have four times the rate of instruments left behind than other kids who had surgeries, according to a new study.
msnbc.com: Health care
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Part Two of Why a Mother Left Her Daughter Behind: National Family Voices Examines the Necessity of Having More Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Knee ligament injuries may be more common in men: study
- J&J again seeks more approvals for clot blocker
- Health care deadline postponed; behind the political setback for Obama