Memo to the Supreme Court: Health Care Is Not a Right
Thus most everyone in this alleged “debate” is merely quibbling over how much the rights of health care providers will be violated – for that's what a mythical “right to health care” entails. In fact, health care is not a right.
Read more on Forbes
Interior Ministry: Al-Khawaja and Mushaima Receive World-standard Healthcare
"It offers the same level of professional, competent medical services to all inmates." He went on to add that the human rights representatives that have visited the Directorate have all recognized this fact. The Brigadier said that Hassan Mushaima, …
Read more on Bahrain News Agency
APNewsBreak: Feds receive Kan. abortion complaint
By JOHN HANNA A federal agency has received a civil rights complaint about a former Kansas abortion provider's disposal of hundreds of patients' medical records in a recycling bin, an official said Friday. Meanwhile, a state regulatory board is working …
Read more on BusinessWeek
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum