Orthofix International N.V., a medical device company, announced Wednesday that it settled a patent lawsuit and separately plans to save up to $ 7 million per year with a restructuring that will include cutting an unspecified number of jobs.
All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- Health Law & Medical Ethics for Healthcare Professional
- Hansen Medical secures $30 million loan
- AMA chief says Medicare cuts will be catastrophic
- Doctors to Congress: Halt Medicare pay cuts
- Doctors brace for possible big Medicare pay cuts