- ISBN13: 9781599770062
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
A step by step guide to learning the basics of Medical Billing, Coding, and Reimbursement. This is a fast-paced, ever-changing field. Learn how to run a business from home. Be your own boss. Become an entrepreneur. Understand what the CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS manuals are and how to use them. Understand the difference between professional fees and technical fees. Fill out a HCFA-1500 form for a doctor’s office, and a UB-92, or UB-04 for facilities and hospitals.
In the billing business since 1981, Lori has spent nearly 25 years both working and teaching the medical billing and coding fields, with over 10 years of that being self-employed. She built her home medical billing service from the ground up, having custom software written and implemented to the standards she set for the collection process in her small business. Now, she’s sharing her secrets and tips for making a successful business run from your home too.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 12.49
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Medical Device Manufacturing in the US Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
- Health-care reform in China: Public health-care in China. Healthcare reform, Health care system, Social structure of China, Universal health care, Medical savings account, Two-tier health care