Barbera Edinberg of The Bridgeport Child Advocacy Coalition Speaks On National Health Care Reform. Addresses some Myths and Fears, Outlines What The Program offers, And Points out The Importance of Following up and Supporting Pending Legislation. She Also Outlines Sustinet, The State Of Connecticut’ Health Care Reform Program and Public Health Option.
Read this article:
MEDIAPHILE: Health Care Reform BCAC
- GOP plans to replace health-care overhaul if it controls Congress, but with what is unclear
- The Health Care Bill and the 1099
- Bill Young releases second TV ad
- Doc's Talk: Washington Post Confirms Politics Comes Before Justice …
- Health Care: Turns Out To Be A Tax After All « JONATHAN TURLEY