MediaNotes: Sherrod fuss again proves Fox News a national disgrace
“IT’S TIME for a slow-blogging movement,” wrote the Washington Post’s first-rate columnist E.J. Dionne recently, referring to the shameful Shirley Sherrod affair, which started as a poisonous blog, got Fox News exposure and ended up making a class act’s life a “living hell” (as her boss admitted) by falsely accusing her of racism.
Read more on El Cerrito Journal
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- COLIN POWELL 9/93 U.S. News CLINTON HEALTH CARE PLAN
- Auto-Tune the News #9: Nobel. health care. United Nations.
- What’s News in Healthcare Social Media – Jan 29 2014
- Gillette Good News Disposable Razor “Lubrastrip Free” – Box of 64