MediaNotes: Sherrod fuss again proves Fox News a national disgrace
“IT’S TIME for a slow-blogging movement,” wrote the Washington Post’s first-rate columnist E.J. Dionne recently, referring to the shameful Shirley Sherrod affair, which started as a poisonous blog, got Fox News exposure and ended up making a class act’s life a “living hell” (as her boss admitted) by falsely accusing her of racism.
Read more on El Cerrito Journal
- Pet Insurance Agency, Pets Best Insurance, Celebrates Company Anniversary During Septembers National Pet Health Insurance Month
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- Advice on health care reform law offered at KC forums