The top two officials of a leading chain of community mental health centers were among four people arrested in Miami on Thursday in connection with a scheme involving about $200 million in fraudulent medical claims, U.S. prosecutors said.
See the original post here:
Massive healthcare fraud scheme uncovered in Miami
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation Finalizes Acquisition of Doctors Network of America and Expands its Medical Billing Services West
- MILITARY MEDICAL MISTREATMENT & THE FERES DOCTRINE
- Insurers pick up $147 million medical tab for young adults
- What Is a Medical Insurance Biller? : Health Insurance & More