North Chelmsford, MA (PRWEB) May 21, 2012
Bleck Design Group, an award-winning industrial design and engineering firm, will showcase examples of its medical product design and development capabilities at MD&M East expo booth 427 during May 22-24, 2012. There will be innovative home health products, minimally invasive surgical instruments, and patient monitors designed by Bleck Design Group as well as examples of business equipment and consumer electronic product design.
Bleck Design Group, founded by James Bleck in 1983, designs products for clients in a wide range of industries: including medical devices, business equipment, computer/telecom, and consumer products. Its team of industrial designers and mechanical engineers has earned over twenty international awards for design excellence, including two prestigious Design of the Decade Awards from BusinessWeek/IDSA.
This MD&M event is a particularly great venue for connecting with contacts in the medical device industry, said Jim Bleck, president of Bleck Design Group. I look forward to discussing new projects, our medical product design capabilities, and current product development trends. We are excited to share how we apply our business equipment design experience to create easy-to-use electronic home healthcare products, as well as discuss the advantages of using Android tablet and phone technology in new product development.
For additional information about Bleck Design Groups product design capabilities contact Jim Bleck at 978-251-7474 x223 or 508-932-4233 or visit http://www.bleckdesigngroup.com.
About Bleck Design Group:
Bleck Design Group is an award-winning product design and development firm based in North Chelmsford Massachusetts. For over 25 years, their industrial designers and mechanical engineers have created iconic designs for visionary leaders at both small and large medical device, business equipment and consumer product companies. They have a proven track record of working with clients to provide seamless product development from concept to production.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud