This is the speech given by Massachusetts’ Lt. Governor Kerry Healey at the RomneyCare Massachusetts Healthcare Signing Ceremony. It was held at the historical Faneuil Hall on April 12, 2006. Lt Gov. Kerry Healey speech:…………….. youtu.be Governor Mitt Romney speech:…………… youtu.be US Sen. Ted Kennedy speech:…………… youtu.be State Sen. Travaglini speech:……………… youtu.be State Rep. DiMasi speech:………………… youtu.be Heritage Foundation Dr. Moffit speech:….. youtu.be FULL Ceremony, All speeches & signing:. youtu.be Kerry Healey Bio: en.wikipedia.org Complete Video Research library on Mitt Romney RomneyCare history at: www.facebook.com (will be regularly updated) Fair Use Notice of Copyrighted Material. This video contains copyrighted material which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available in an effort to advance understanding and education on environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, the material on this post is distributed without profit for those who have a prior interest in viewing the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use any copyrighted material from this post for purposes of your own that go …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?