LIFE Announces 2010 realLIFEstories Award Recipients to Honor Exceptional Client Service in Times of Financial Need
Stories of Those Who Have Benefited from Insurance to Be Showcased in Newsweek and at NAIFA via Webc…
Read more on citybizlist Washington DC
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
- 2 Sets of MirorTag Silver – A Novel Way to Protect, Display & Put Away a Handicapped Parking Placard. Slip in your handicap placard into this 18 mils thick and uniquely designed cover and protector; unlike others, this one comes with a strong hook that will never melt or bend or break in the sun or cold. Magnetically snap the holder On & Off to a Hook you mount behind your rearview mirror once and no need to remove it unless you transfer it to another car. No more back & neck pain. No more hanging & removing, and no screw adjusting or flipping visor or rotating placard ever needed. Full protection, and ON and OFF in a snap. Size is 4.375″ wide by 10″. Tag size accepted is 4.125″ max, and any length. 2 sets included. Patent pending and proudly Made in USA
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … 2009 / 2010″) – 2,409 pages — Searchable