Tampa, FL (PRWEB) February 10, 2012
While many companies are reeling from poor sales performance, Liberty Health Network, LLC (LHN) reports that all business units are experiencing a surge in sales, boosting revenues, as well as commissions for the company’s independent Marketing Associates.
We have seen several factors combining, creating awesome revenue growth. Says LHN Chief Financial Officer Tracy Grevert. Over the past year, we have invested heavily in our Internet front and back end systems, Search Engine Optimization and creating alternate marketing channels boosting brand awareness. It now seems like all systems are coming together synergistically. What is really exciting is that all of our internal indicators are trending upward as well, pointing to an exciting future.
While the company is seeing increased revenue, the news is equally good for independent Marketing Associates. The LHN Matrix pay plan is designed to return 81% of total networking sales volume directly to the sales field, creating a boost in the paychecks of Marketing Associates. Word of the success seems to be spreading, as many former Associates are returning to the company, citing the quality of the products and the strength of the marketing plan as the main reasons for returning.
Liberty Health Network, LLC
Liberty Health Network is one of the nations leading Direct and Internet Marketing companies with a state-of-the-art Global Distribution facility in Tampa Bay, Fl. For 12 Years, the Liberty Health Network name has been synonymous with high quality Mortechem-Free Nutritional Supplements, Anti Aging Skin Care, and Internet Web Applications. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Businesses or Individuals interested in distributing Liberty Products or requiring more information on this topic should contact Chief Operating Officer Russell Bly at (813) 774-8191 or e-mail at office(at)libertyhealthbiz(dot)com.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum