Myanmar | Industry Sectors Served by Grand Waktu: www.grandwaktu.com Energy & Power – Alternative Energy Sources, Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Power, Water, Waste Management Industrials – Automobiles, Components, Building, Construction, Engineering, Industrial Conglomerates, Machinery, Transportation, Infrastructure High Technology – Ecommerce, Computers, Hardware, Electronics, Internet Infractructure, Intenret Software, Internet Services, Software, Semiconductors, Formation of IT Centers Healthcare – Biotechnology, Pharmacueticals, Healthcare Equipment, Hospitals Tourism & Leisure – Hotels and Hostels, Lodging, Restaurants, Spa, Travel Agencies Materials – Chemicals, Construction Materials, Metals, Mining, Containers, Packaging, Paper & Forest Products, Business Services – Law, Accounting, Marketing, Advertisement, Translations, Support of Business Visits, Media, Entertainment Real Estate – Buying, Management and Development Retail – Apparel, Automotive Retailing, Computers, Electronics Retailing, Discoun & Department Store Retailing, Food & Beverage Retailing, Home & Decor Consumer Staples – Agriculture, Livestock, Food, Beverage, Household & Personal Products, Textiles & Apparel Partnership with Grand Waktu Grand Waktu always is open for new forms of cooperation and partnerships with businesses worldwide. These days, we are interested in cooperation with following forms of business entities: (contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org) Capital Management Funds Consulting Companies …
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Part Two of Why a Mother Left Her Daughter Behind: National Family Voices Examines the Necessity of Having More Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- What is the real reason for Republican opposition to health-care reform?
- As America Prepares for ‘Obamacare’, Real Estate Marketing Insider Goes Live
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web