(Reuters) – A private equity consortium is aiming to scoop-up lab-testing company, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings in a huge leveraged buyout and take it private, Mergermarket reported, quoting sources familiar with the situation.
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom
- Q&A: Government control of our lives or Private industry control …
- Healthcare Bill Part D, 2003: MASSIVE REPUBLICAN HYPOCRISY
- Healthcare Bill: MASSIVE REPUBLICAN HYPOCRISY
- The Thugocracy in action, health-care division « Sister Toldjah