A couple of weeks ago, the Supreme Court confirmed that the President’s health care law imposes the single largest permanent tax increase in history. Worse, nearly half of this regressive tax will hit the struggling middle class. Add more than 13000 pages of new health care regulations – so far – and it’s easy to see why President Obama’s economy doesn’t create jobs. It’s too busy creating government. We need a new direction, but at every step, the Senate stands in the way. The Solution? Repeal this harmful law so we can get to work putting America back to work.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum