xxsurl.com Koenig And Schultz’s Disaster Medicine As societies become more complex and interconnected, the global risk for catastrophic disasters is increasing. Demand for expertise to mitigate the human suffering and damage these events cause is also high. A new field of disaster medicine is emerging, offering innovative approaches to optimize disaster management. Much of the information needed to create the foundation for this growing specialty is not objectively described or is scattered among multiple different sources. Now, for the first time, a coherent and comprehensive collection of scientific observations and evidence-based recommendations with expert contributors from around the globe is available in Koenig and Schultz’s Disaster Medicine: Comprehensive Principles and Practices. This definitive work on disaster medicine identifies essential subject matter, clarifies nomenclature, and outlines necessary areas of proficiency for healthcare professionals handling mass casualty crises. It also describes in-depth strategies for the rapid diagnosis and treatment of victims suffering from blast injuries or exposure to chemical, biological, and radiological agents. Publisher: Cambridge University Press Illustration: N Language: ENG Title: Koenig and Schultz’s Disaster Medicine Pages: 00696 (Encrypted PDF) On Sale: 2009-12-03 SKU-13/ISBN: 9780521873673 Category: Medical : Emergency Medicine As societies become more complex and interconnected, the global risk for …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- CA Insurance Hearing On Workers Comp SB863 “Drive Through Medicine For Injured Workers”
- Chinese Drywall Complaint Center Now Mocks President Obama’s Speech About American Values-Ever Hear Of The Toxic Chinese Drywall Disaster In Florida or the US Southeast?
- Peter Schiff: Health Care Reform & Socialized Medicine
- How will the new “health care reform” placed in the stimulus bill affect alternative medicine?
- 25 Alternative Medicine Plr Articles, #15