Update: THIS IS A GUIDE TO THE ORIGINAL HEALTHCARE BILL HR 3200. Yes the healthcare bill HR3962 passed. Now it’s up to us to do all we can to repeal it!! This video is based on HR3200 but it is very closely related to HR3962 with the exception that HR3962 is deemed to be worse! If we don’t get this bill thrown in the trash where it belongs we can expect to see much if not all of what this video shows us. THE PDF.OF THE BILL HR3200 NOTED AT THE END OF THE VIDEO IS NO LONGER VALID. HERE IS THE UPDATED LINK TO THE PDF. candicemiller.house.gov I am well aware of the typeo in this video, I apologize but It’s too late to fix it now. Healthcare is only a powerful stepping stone to their government takeover plan. Open your eyes America, they don’t care what “we the people” want or need, they simply want control. Aug. 2009 Original Bill (Video) :This is a point by point description (A guide not the actual reading of the bill!) of the Government Healthcare plan taken from the ACTUAL proposed bill HR3200candicemiller.house.gov Though not opposed to healthcare reform most Americans do not want this KIND of reform which is a dangerous UN-AMERICAN UNCONSTITUTIONAL We want reform that makes sense and that is helpful for all not a destructive death warrant for the unborn and the elderly. We want government to stay out of our personal life decisions period. This is America !!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Required RFID implanted chip Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government …
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
Incoming search terms:
- hr3200candicemiller house gov
- rfid bill true
- obama and 666 scam
- obama healthcare plan page1001 paragraph 1
- rfid implant health bill true or false
- obama health bill2013
- required microchip false
- rfid chip implant hoax
- RFID implant hoax
- rfid in health care bill true or false