K-V Pharmaceutical Company Announces the Election of New Independent Member to Board of Directors
K-V Pharmaceutical Company announced today that Mr. Robert Baldini was appointed as a new independent member of the Board of Directors by a unanimous vote of the directors, which also voted to increase the size of the Board to eight directors.
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Liberty Health Network, Work at Home Business Leader, Announces Record Revenue Increase Along with Upward Trend for January 2012
- Bounce! Trampoline Sports Announces Exciting Pilot Program to Help Kids Get Fit & Feel Great; Program will Combine Fun Exercise, Nutritional Support & Local Organic Food
- CalPERS Board of Administration – February 21, 2013