June 2010 independent survey of retirees covered by Medicare
A June 2010 independent survey of 408 retirees covered by Medicare revealed that 90 days after the passage of health care reform legislation 64% are “very” or “somewhat” confident Medicare will be available the rest of their lives, but just 23% have the same confidence it will be here for their children. The survey further revealed that 61% of respondents are “not” confident that Medicare will …
Read more on News-Medical-Net
- Health Care Update July 14, 2010
- Americans Divided on Repeal of 2010 Healthcare Law
- Senior Living Executives Discuss Health Care Reform at 2010 Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Conference …
- Strike down health law — end Medicare discounts?
- Dr. Samadi on Fox News: The rising costs of health care & lower Medicare payments.